Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Soooo....I'm going to THAILAND!!!!

Yep it's true, I'm going to Thailand & another country in Asia! I am so stoked it's not even funny! Thank you Damian & Mindy for introducing me to Thai food, because I LOVE it. & if I find anything having to do with Pongpanick you guys will definitely be the first to know. :) There are 6 students going, 3 boys & 3 girls, with 3 leaders, Brandon & Angela (& their 2 year old son Noah) & Megan. We are pretty much the dream team. :)
As excited as I am, I am also somewhat nervous. It's crazy to think that in a little over 2 months I will be in a different country. INSANE! :) I'm definitely praying for the countries I will be visiting daily so that God may prepare the way & the people's hearts so that when we arrive God's harvest will be ready. This morning during intercession God really spoke this verse to me. It's Isaiah 6:8 & it says, "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, 'Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?' And I said, 'Here am I. Send me!' " That's what I've been saying over & over & guess what...I'M ON MY WAY!
Our speaker this week is great so far. He teaches through telling stories & it's really amazing. You really teach yourself because you take his stories & apply it to your life. He's been stressing the father heart God has for us. His challenge has been for us to fall head over heels in love with God.
Sorry this is short, but I just wanted to let you all know where I was going. Pray for me as I continue to pray for you. LOVE YA! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow i'm so glad you're going there! So when do you leave???

    ReplyDelete